| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florianopolis in September is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry. Some 126.8mm (5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Florianopolis September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Florianopolis, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Florianopolis:
- Itapeva, Brazil - 405.3 kms (251.8 miles) N
- Castro, Brazil - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NNW
- Curitiba, Brazil - 250.8 kms (155.8 miles) NNW
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 205.4 kms (127.6 miles) NW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) WNW
- Indaial, Brazil - 99.5 kms (61.8 miles) NW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 403.3 kms (250.6 miles) W
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 383.9 kms (238.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) WSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) SW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 312 kms (193.9 miles) SW
- Torres, Brazil - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) SSW
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 374 kms (232.4 miles) SW