| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florianopolis in May is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 96.9mm (3.8in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Florianopolis May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Florianopolis, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Florianopolis:
- Itapeva, Brazil - 405.3 kms (251.8 miles) N
- Castro, Brazil - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NNW
- Curitiba, Brazil - 250.8 kms (155.8 miles) NNW
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 205.4 kms (127.6 miles) NW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) WNW
- Indaial, Brazil - 99.5 kms (61.8 miles) NW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 403.3 kms (250.6 miles) W
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 383.9 kms (238.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) WSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) SW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 312 kms (193.9 miles) SW
- Torres, Brazil - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) SSW
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 374 kms (232.4 miles) SW