| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florianopolis in January is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy. Around 176.2mm (6.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Florianopolis January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Florianopolis, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Florianopolis:
- Itapeva, Brazil - 405.3 kms (251.8 miles) N
- Castro, Brazil - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NNW
- Curitiba, Brazil - 250.8 kms (155.8 miles) NNW
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 205.4 kms (127.6 miles) NW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) WNW
- Indaial, Brazil - 99.5 kms (61.8 miles) NW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 403.3 kms (250.6 miles) W
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 383.9 kms (238.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) WSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) SW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 312 kms (193.9 miles) SW
- Torres, Brazil - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) SSW
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 374 kms (232.4 miles) SW